[Bioclusters] job queueing systems for ibm blade center

Rayson Ho bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Sun, 26 Sep 2004 20:44:51 -0700 (PDT)

AFAIK, they didn't release the source... the license was modified a few
years ago to add the opensource terms, but they keep on saying that
they can't release the source because the source won't build outside of
their environment! (WTF?)

http://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/2004-August/msg00167.shtml

Also, Condor sends the cluster information back to the University of
Wisconsin:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/privacy

I personally don't like the idea of having someone spying on my
cluster.

Rayson