[Bioclusters] Error message from SGE

Rex Nelson nelsonrt at iastate.edu
Fri Apr 8 20:10:49 EDT 2005

I think that this is appropriate for the list.  We have a G5
biocluster running the inquiry software and have recently been
getting the following error from a btblastall run:

rm: ./job_tmp.0.2lBmB1: Directory not empty
  has been submitted
your job 260 ("J6411.merge") has been submitted
Warning: no access to tty (Bad file descriptor).
Thus no job control in this shell.
Warning: no access to tty (Bad file descriptor).
Thus no job control in this shell.
Warning: no access to tty (Bad file descriptor).
Thus no job control in this shell.
<Snip>
Job 3 COMPLETE. on host delbruck
Fri Apr  8 00:14:35 CDT 2005
Job 2 COMPLETE. on host node01.cluster.private
Fri Apr  8 06:06:30 EDT 2005
Job 1 COMPLETE. on host node01.cluster.private
Fri Apr  8 06:14:02 EDT 2005
Warning: no access to tty (Bad file descriptor).
Thus no job control in this shell.

Googling suggests that this is a permissions/group issue.  But I am
at a loss to understand why it appeared out of the blue.  Has anyone
seen this?

Rex
--
Rex Nelson Ph.D.