[Bioclusters] Anyone interested in distributing on Windows?

Daniel Ciruli dan at digipede.net
Thu Apr 21 18:04:47 EDT 2005

Would anyone on this list have any interest in working with software that
can manage distributed computing on Windows machines?

I've been on the mailing list for over a year, and I realize that nearly all
of the work that is going on here is Linux based (and most of it that isn't
Linux is OS X).  But we have a solution that is very easy to install and use
and there may be people out there who could take advantage of Windows
servers, desktops or cluster nodes in their lab or organization.

The system can run on any Microsoft OS since 2000, and can distribute any
executables or scripts that run on that platform (we've done much of our
internal testing using NCBI BLAST).  We are working with beta users now, and
plan a commercial release in June.  Please contact me directly if you're
interested in working with our beta.

Daniel Ciruli
Product Manager
Digipede Technologies