[Bioclusters] Re : Problem starting sge_schedd in Startupitems in OS X

Rayson Ho raysonlogin at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 15:49:03 EDT 2005

Seems to be a bug in OSX. Can those who have OSX try to run this from
StartItem:

#include <sys/types.h>
#include <sys/stat.h>
#include <unistd.h>
#include <fcntl.h>

main()
{
 int fd, ret, size;
 char s[1024];
 struct stat buf;

 fd = open("/tmp/log.txt", O_CREAT|O_WRONLY|O_TRUNC);

 size = sprintf(s, "%d\n", fd);

 write(fd, s, size);

 if (ret = fstat(0, &buf))
 {