[Bioclusters] Cluster ChargeBack Schemes

Rayson Ho raysonlogin at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 10:10:01 EST 2005

The supported version of SGE 6.0 has a new feature called the ARCo
(Accounting and Reporting Console).

http://www.sun.com/software/gridware/index.xml

"... ARCo that feeds accounting information into a relational external
database. (Supported Databases are Oracle and PostgreSQL).

Management and users can run the ARCo tool to generate usage reports
per Department, Project, User, Host and make sure the computer
resources match the business needs."

Rayson