[Bioclusters] GCG in a 64bit environment

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Mon Jun 6 10:00:12 EDT 2005

Hi Jeremy:

   Do you have the 32 bit compatibility libraries installed?  For the
binaries in question, what does

	ldd /usr/users/gcg/linuxbin/gcgbin/execute/mapplot

report?  There should be nothing with an "unknown" library entry there.
  Also, what do

	file /usr/users/gcg/linuxbin/gcgbin/execute/mapplot

and

	file /usr/users/gcg/linuxbin/gcgbin/oblib/libgenshare.so

report?

Joe

--
Joseph Landman, Ph.D