[Bioclusters] error of mpiblast on window

saksan kunklung seksan_art at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 19 21:09:22 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I want to test the installation of mpiblast so I test this programm by running the sample in single CPU and using -np3. I found the error after type the command mpirun under shared directory

Error opening “sample.fas”

    Fatal Error:

    ..\src\mpiblast.cpp (Mpiblast:: broadcard File): Unable to open file

Plese you tell me the location of the query file that it should be put.

I wonder does the mpiblast.cpp in my computer has something wrong.

Please help me. I do not know how to slove this problem.

Best regards,

Art

http://mail.yahoo.com