[Bioclusters] The Bioclusters Archives (search)

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Wed Apr 26 17:20:46 EDT 2006

Thanks for the tip, Dan.  We were using a phrase in the email signature to
narrow the search down, but it appears that the sig has changed in the more
recent version of Mailman.  Plus, many messages don't contain one at all.  We
just now changed it to use the email address of the list instead.  It seems to
work better.

Cheers,
Jeff

--
J.W. Bizzaro
Bioinformatics Organization, Inc. (Bioinformatics.Org)
E-mail: jeff at bioinformatics.org
Phone:  +1 508 890 8600