[Bioclusters] interpro queuing system

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Mon Aug 28 15:06:15 EDT 2006

In many cases LSF is actually simpler to set up and configure than
any of the competing systems (from an administrators view).

 From the perspective of Interpro integration it may be a different
story, of course! I believe that there are a few people on this list
using the SGE (Grid Engine) queuing system with Interpro.  Perhaps
they can lend a hand? You can find more information about grid engine
online at http://gridengine.sunsource.net

Also, a google search for "sge+interpro" yields some interesting hits.

-Chris