[Bioclusters] choosing a distributive management software

Rayson Ho raysonlogin at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 13:06:48 EST 2006

Both LSF and SGE can easily handle 250 nodes...

As Tim mentioned, LSF has some add-ons, but don't forget that Sun added
the accounting module and other nice stuff in SGE6.

Also want to mention that the N1 stack is nicely integrated, and is now
free:
http://www.sun.com/smi/Press/sunflash/2005-11/sunflash.20051130.1.html

Another advantage is that the SGE mailing list is popular and people
are helpful:
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/SummarizeList?listName=users

Rayson