[Bioclusters] Ruby Queue

andy law (RI) andy.law at bbsrc.ac.uk
Thu Feb 9 17:27:44 EST 2006

One of my post-docs dropped this URL into my inbox.

It's quite old, but I don't remember seeing it discussed here previously
and I can't find mention of it in the archives.

Yada, yada, yada...

The information contained in this e-mail (including any attachments) is
confidential and is intended for the use of the addressee only.   The
opinions expressed within this e-mail (including any attachments) are
the opinions of the sender and do not necessarily constitute those of
Roslin Institute (Edinburgh) ("the Institute") unless specifically
stated by a sender who is duly authorised to do so on behalf of the