[Bioclusters] Overcoming Grid drawbacks

Kathleen kathleen at massivelyparallel.com
Sat Jan 21 00:22:23 EST 2006

Thanks Chris.  Ok...a reality check.  I'm relatively new to this industry
and I have a huge...I mean really huge learning curve.   I not only need to
understand bioinformatics, but I also need to understand supercomputing and
my company's advantage.  I'm a newbie (just started with MPT last Sept.) I
really do want to follow proper etiquette.  I really am interesting in
finding out what matters to users.  I'll just leave it at that.  No
marketing...I just want to know what users need.  I think we can help, but
I'll lay that aside to find out more about what users need.