[Bioclusters] mpiBLAST installation problem

Michael Edwards miedward at gmail.com
Mon May 14 10:23:49 EDT 2007

If you haven't already, try doing "yum install openmotif" and "yum
install openmotif-devel", those are RHEL package names but they should
be similar for FC.  You may have the basic motif package, but not the
development package, which contains the actual code.  They are
important for some packages which require them.

If you aren't familiar with yum, there are some good discussions of it
at www.fedorafaq.com and http://dag.wieers.com/rpm/FAQ.php, both of
which have rpms which configure yum to point at a variety of useful
repositories.