[Bioclusters] mpiBLAST installation problem

Sangamesh C bc81sangu at gmail.com
Mon May 14 07:05:53 EDT 2007

Hi Sir,

        I am very happy for your response dated on 3rd May. I didn't get
your mail to my id. It might be the problem with my yahoo id.
I am an MCA student, doing final sem project in hp-invent, Bangalore, India.
My project is to paralleize an application.
Inorder to know how to parallelize, mentors from hp suggesting me to study
parallelization approach of mpiBLAST.
The error while installing mpiBLAST looks like this
..
Fatal error building NCBI core libraries.
Please be sure that you have X11 and Motif libraries installed.
The NCBI toolkit FAQ at ftp://ftp.ncbi.nih.gov/toolbox/FAQ.html may be
helpful.
..

 I am using Fedora 5 in office, and 3 in the home. In FC3, its got installed
but not in FC5. Is there any way to
make installation in FC5. If so, send me the proper link.

Please help me to know the parallelization procedure of mpiBLAST.

Thank you,

Regards,
Sangamesh