[Bioclusters] Bio-IT World Expo (April 28-30 / Boston) -- meetup or BOF interest?

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Tue Jan 15 11:43:59 EST 2008

Hi folks,

I'm wondering who is planning to attend the Bio-IT World event:

http://www.bio-itworldexpo.com/

... any interest in organizing a BOF session or a group dinner
somewhere?

Heck, if we get our act together early enough maybe we can try to put
together some sort of informal meeting and tour of a local research/IT
facility? (Broad/Harvard/MIT folks ... hint hint!).

## Off Topic ##

On an off-topic note, my company is hiring again and is looking for
consultants who can span the science/IT spectrum. I could not justify
posting a pure job-listing here so for anyone that may be interested
I'll just include a couple of URLs:

  - Job posting on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/jobs?viewJob=&jobId=454533
  - Company career page: http://www.bioteam.net/company/careers.html

Regards,