[Molvis-list] Password for unsubscribing, list options

Eric Martz emartz at microbio.umass.edu
Mon Nov 1 14:00:51 EST 2004

When you visit the list home page (URL below) you will see at the bottom a
slot to enter your subscribed email address, giving you access to
unsubscribing or other options. If you want to change your address, simply
subscribe your new address, then unsubscribe your old one.

You will need a password to make any changes. Since everyone was subscribed
by the list administrator (me), random passwords were assigned
automatically. You can have your password emailed to you at any time by
pressing the button "EMail My Password To Me" after you enter your
subcribed email address. One of the options is to change your password.

Other options include temporarily turning off mail delivery (while on
vacation), daily digests, etc.

-Eric

Eric Martz, Professor Emeritus, Dept Microbiology
U Mass, Amherst MA US  413-545-2325/FAX 413-545-2532
               http://www.umass.edu/molvis/martz