[Molvis-list] Jmol version 10.00 - RELEASED

Joan Slonczewski slonczewski at kenyon.edu
Sat Dec 18 14:05:51 EST 2004

Miguel,
I would like to use Jmol but I have some fundamental questions.
1.  How to download?  I looked all over your links but found no place to
actually download the plug-in.
2.  If I install Jmol on my PC, will it conflict with the Chime that is
already there?
3.  If I replace Chime with Jmol on my PC, will all these tutorials still
work:
http://biology.kenyon.edu/BMB/chime.htm
Thanks,
Joan