[Molvis-list] FW: Problem with Protein Explorer / Wind XP Sp1 / Firefox

Nathan (Nat) Goodman natg at shore.net
Sat Jan 29 15:02:53 EST 2005

Well, the problem returned, then fixed itself again...

After killing the PE window and doing something else for a while, the
problem returned when I relaunched the program.  I decided to reboot (always
seems to make Windows boxes happier :) and shut down all the other apps that
were running (all normal stuff -- Word, Excel, Outlook).  But on a lark, I
decided to try PE one more time before actually shutting down.  Voila, like
magic it worked....  Bizarre....