[Molvis-list] 20th Anniversary Protein Society

Judy Voet jvoet1 at swarthmore.edu
Mon Jan 9 13:37:33 EST 2006

Hi All,
This summer the Protein Society is celebrating its 20th anniversary.
We would like to mark this anniversary with a special issue of
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education (BAMBED) devoted to
protein science education in its many guises. The deadline for
acceptance for this issue of articles, topical reviews, book reviews,
laboratory experiments, multimedia exercises, etc. having to do with
any aspect of protein science is April 22nd. If you have any
questions or would like to submit something, please contact  me for
expeditious review. The issue will be published sometime in July, in
time for the 20th Symposium of the Protein Society Aug 5-9, 2006.
Best regards,
Judy Voet, Co-Editor-in-Chief, BAMBED

--
Judith G. Voet, J. H. Hammons Professor        Swarthmore College
jvoet1 at swarthmore.edu                                 Department of Chemistry