[Molvis-list] ChemAxon's 2006 User Group Meeting - May 30-31: First call for papers

Alex Allardyce aa at chemaxon.hu
Fri Jan 6 08:15:59 EST 2006

Hi - please excuse cross postings

ChemAxons 2006 User Group Meeting will be held on Tuesday May 30th and
Wednesday 31st, 2006 at the Gellert Hotel, Budapest, Hungary.

The meeting will include oral and poster presentations from ChemAxon
users and developers and a separate track on day 2, for developer issues
and hacking.

We are requesting those interested in presenting at the meeting to
submit abstracts for review. The deadline for reciept of abstracts is
March 3rd.

To review the submission guidelines please visit
http://www.chemaxon.com/forum/ftopic295.html . To review the full
presentations from the 2005 meeting archive please visit
http://www.chemaxon.com/UGM/05/index.html

I you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Hope to see you there.

Alex

--
Alex Allardyce