[Molvis-list] FirstGlance 0.99 Pre-Release

A. Malcolm Campbell macampbell at davidson.edu
Fri Apr 14 12:01:32 EDT 2006

I just tried out 0.99 using OS 10.4.6 using Safari 2.03. Find worked
perfectly and I like it a lot.

I tried contacts and the first time, it crashed when I made my
display selections and then clicked on the molecule.
I tried a second time when I clicked on my molecule first and then
made my display choices and clicked on the link that said show
contacts and it worked fine. Very nice display with good support text.

I like both of these features a lot. Very powerful in combination, too.

Malcolm

A. Malcolm Campbell, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Biology
Davidson College