[Molvis-list] Local PDB files don't display in Chime/Firefox

JeffFinnan at aol.com JeffFinnan at aol.com
Mon Jul 24 07:31:11 EDT 2006

Eric,

Are the versions of Firefox the same on the computers?

I have two WinXP PCs and I lost to ability with Firefox to load local files
pdb and mol with my simple chime viewer; _http://expedioscientiam.net/molvis/_
(http://expedioscientiam.net/molvis/)

It has not been a priority for me to get Firefox working right.  However, I
had wondered about whether versions changes in Firefox may be  part of the
problem. On seeing your note about problems. I decided to uninstall  the current
version of Firefox on my notebook pc. Then I installed version  1.0.1.  In that
version, I could load the local files. When  I reinstalled 1.5, I lost the
ability to load locally again.

Later,
Jeff

In a message dated 7/23/2006 8:46:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,