[Molvis-list] Contact and request for support

Kevin Karplus karplus at soe.ucsc.edu
Thu Feb 22 10:51:32 EST 2007

I have not developed any content for secondary school, and the
material I have developed for grad classes may not be of much use to
anyone with a different teaching style from mine

The one document that I can think of that is portable and suitable for
sexondary school is
and the accompanying homework assignment

These are on building backbones of proteins using the Darling model kits.
Incidentally, if you haven't looked at the Darling models, I highly
recommend them.  They are the only general-purpose kit I have found
that models peptide planes and hydrogram bonds well, and thus the only
model I've found that is suitable for use in protein modeling.

I have no objections to these documents being distributed in a free
DVD, though I would object to anyone making a profit off my work
without giving me a fair share (and I get to define what is fair).

I would be interested in getting the DVD, as I have been looking for
materials suitable for my son's school to use.

Kevin Karplus 	karplus at soe.ucsc.edu	http://www.soe.ucsc.edu/~karplus
(Senior member, IEEE)	(Board of Directors & Chair of Education Committee, ISCB)
Affiliations for identification only.