[Molvis-list] For Workshop: Need Proteins with known struct and mutations

Gilberto González gilgonza88 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 10:50:54 EDT 2009

Dear Dr. Christoph Gille  in my courses of biomoleculs and heterociclic
chemistry at the Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico campus Cuauttitlan
and Iztacala we are interested in the proteins related to AH1N! virus
Hemaglutinin and Neuramidase.

Thanks a lot.

Gilberto Gonzalez
Secc. Quimica Organica