BIRCH/Current version TODO List
From Bioinformatics.Org Wiki
- build test suite
- gde canvas
- file formats
- look into java multithreading?
- consider moving parts of biolegato to separate executables so as to further save on memory
- make a multi-lined menu object
- heavily test undoable support
- When bioLegato is launched from birch, there should be a popup menu asking the user to choose a working directory. We really want to encourage people to do their work in specific subdirectories, rather than in the $HOME directory. Probably the best way to do this:
- Add a command line switch to the biolegato command that prompts the user for a current working directory
- Create a simple "null" canvas, consisting of nothing more than a pane displaying a logo. This can be used for birch, and any other biolegato instance that doesn't need a canvas.