From Bioinformatics.Org Wiki
Girik is in his final year of Bachelors of Technology in Engineering. He has been invited to join the research group based in Ohio State University. Currently, he is preparing for his Philosophiae Doctrate.
- Best Poster Award 
- Patent - Malik G., Dhar P. K., "Method of Data Compression and Decompression".
Ref: PCT/IB2016/054294 (US Patent office), Submitted: Apr 28, 2016
- Patent - Malik G., Dhar P. K., "A Biomolecule based Data Storage System".
Ref: PCT/IB2015/057964 (US Patent office), Submitted: Oct 16, 2015
- Malik G., Banerji A., Kloczkowski A., "Deciphering General Characteristics of
Residues Constituting Allosteric Communication Paths", Biophysical Journal, Vol- ume 112, Issue 3, Supplement 1, 3 February 2017, Page 499a, ISSN 0006-3495. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.bpj.2016.11.2698
- Kouza M., Malik G., Faraggi E., Kolinski A., Buhimschi I., Kloczkowski A., "Predic-
tion of Protein Aggregation Propensities using GOR Method", Biophysical Journal, Volume 112, Issue 3, Supplement 1, 3 February 2017, Pages 198a-199a, ISSN 0006- 3495. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.bpj.2016.11.1100
- Malik G., Banerji A., Kloczkowski A., "Deciphering general characteristics
of residues constituting allosteric communication paths", The Third International Conference on Mathematical and Computational Medicine, Columbus, Ohio, USA.
- Malik G., Berryman K., Buhimschi C., Kloczkowski A., Buhimschi I.,
"Analysis and extraction of information from ultrasonographic images with possible applications to placental imaging and prediction of pre-eclampsia", The Third In- ternational Conference on Mathematical and Computational Medicine, Columbus, Ohio, USA.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found