From Bioinformatics.Org Wiki
- Abacus - ABaCUS is a no-frills program developed to investigate the significance of the putative correspondence between exons and units of protein structure.
- Garlic - a free molecular visualization program
- LIBELLULA - LIBELLULA is a neural network based web server to evaluate fold recognition results
- MODELLER - a program for homology protein structure modelling by satisfaction of spatial restraints.
- ModView - ModView is a program to visualize and analyze multiple biomolecule structures and/or sequence alignments.