PyAnnHyb is no more developed. DO NOT use it with important data or for important projects!
PyAnnHyb is free software, and is released under the GNU
General Public License.
Follow PyAnnHyb project on Twitter
Current version: v. 0.021
A version for Microsoft-Windows operating system is available at http://bioinformatics.org/annhyb
PyAnnHyb is at an early stage of development and includes only these few features:
- Local alignment of oligonucleotides on sequences
- Melting temperature by nearest-neigbour method (temperatures range for degenerated oligonucleotides)
- IUPAC sequence
- Oligonucleotide molecular weight
- Oligonucleotide molar extinction coefficient
- Sequence retrieving from NCBI server
- Melting temperature of sequence selection
- Sequence annotations
- Sequence restriction analysis
- Sequence translation
For backward compatibility the AnnHyb's projects can be reopened and resaved in a format that is compatible with AnnHyb for Microsoft-Windows (.annhyb).
For any bug report, comment or suggestion:
Author's home page |
This site is kindly hosted by