[BiO BB] Bioinformatics development forum

Ravi Mayreddy RMayreddy at NBME.org
Wed Mar 20 12:51:10 EST 2002

I really like this idea. But we need someone, who is more knowledgable
person to moderate and drive the whole group.

-Ravi

-----Original Message-----
From: martin goodson [mailto:martingoodson at hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 12:03 PM
To: bio_bulletin_board at bioinformatics.org
Subject: [BiO BB] Bioinformatics development forum

I am looking for a web forum or mailing list that is aimed at the
bioinformatics developer. I am interested in discussions regarding
architectural considerations, data modelling and algorithms in
bioinformatics and so on.

Does one exist? If not do please let me know if you think it might be a good

idea to set one up.

martin

BiO_Bulletin_Board maillist  -  BiO_Bulletin_Board at bioinformatics.org