[BiO BB] Bioinformatics development forum

hz5 at njit.edu hz5 at njit.edu
Wed Mar 20 14:48:57 EST 2002

I know yahoo has one, but seems not being used very often.
It was originated last october or earlier.
Here is the first email I got from the group.
::
Hello,

Welcome to the BioInformaticsGroup group at Yahoo! Groups, a
free, easy-to-use email group service. Please
take a moment to review this message.

To learn more about the BioInformaticsGroup group, please visit
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BioInformaticsGroup

To start sending messages to members of this group, simply
send email to
BioInformaticsGroup at yahoogroups.com

If you do not wish to belong to BioInformaticsGroup, you may
unsubscribe by sending an email to
BioInformaticsGroup-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com

To see and modify all of your groups, go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups

Regards,

Moderator, BioInformaticsGroup