[BiO BB] cell simulation

val val at vtek.com
Mon Oct 13 18:46:03 EDT 2003

hi deepan,

    i wouldn't rush with your cell simulation.
There are few dozens projects around (google eCell
and related ones), and even most pretencious ones
fail in terms of interesting predictions.
    it's understandable.  Cell is *not* a bag with
10K chemical reactions.  So, my suggestion is
to think twice and formulate your goal - why you
are going to do this and what you expect to obtain?
my best for you,
val