[BiO BB] cell simulation

deepan chakravarthy n deepan_3356 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Oct 15 07:32:11 EDT 2003

 hi val,
      i undestand what u mean , cell metabolism is
highly complex.
we are a group  of students ,we just want to get an
insight  of the problems and  complex nature of cell
simulation software . so we have set out to write a
simplest  model of cell  that would mimic very few
pathways of cell.

deepan

 --- val <val at vtek.com> wrote: > hi deepan,

=====