[BiO BB] Restriction sites frequencies in mouse genome

Gary Van Domselaar gary at primary.bioinformatics.org
Mon Aug 28 08:37:08 EDT 2006

Hi Beno,

If you Perl programming capability, you should use the bioperl libraries:

You may also be able to calculate restriction site frequencies with
bioinformatics software programs like LaserGene plus Excel.

Gary Van Domselaar, PhD
Head of Bioinformatics
National Microbiology Laboratory
Public Health Agency of Canada
1015 Arlington St., Winnipeg, MB, Canada R3E 3R2

Suite H3570
Ph: (204)-784-5994    Fax: (204)-789-2018
gary_van_domselaar at phac-aspc.gc.ca
gary.vandomselaar at gmail.com

Associate Director, Bioinformatics.Org
gary at bioinformatics.org