[BiO BB] Please take the Bioinformatics Skills Requirements Survey

Ann Reed areed at imdc.org
Wed May 3 13:48:02 EDT 2006

Dear Colleagues,
The following survey has been created to assess the skills requirements
necessary to find employment in the field of bioinformatics.
Please assist us and complete the survey at the following link:
http://bioinformatics.bioengr.uic.edu/survey/
The survey takes only a few minutes to complete. Your responses to this
survey are critical in assessing the near-term skills requirements of
this growing industry. We plan to use the findings from this survey to
guide new curriculum development for the BiTmaP program.
All respondents can elect to receive an emailed summary of the report
findings. We also plan to post the summary report on the
bioinformatics.org site.
Best regards,
Ann Reed
Director, BiTmaP: Bioinformatics Training Program
www.BiTmaPchicago.com

BiTmaP is tuition-free online bioinformatics certificate training
program sponsored by the U.S. Dept. of Labor, the Chicago Technology
Park and the University of Illinois at Chicago.