[BiO BB] Consensus Sequence Plots

Daniel Harari lcharari at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 06:13:32 EDT 2007

Dear all,

I am in need of a program that will have the capacity to scan large files of multiple sequence protein alignments (e.g 2500 sequences of a protein 500 amino acids in length), in the search regions of consensus sequences.  The input alignment file will be in clustal or Muscle format.     I am looking for either a graphical or tabular output,  where if possible, it would be able to home in on regions of interest and analyze them more thoroughly.

Any recommendations would be very much appreciated.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniel Harari, PhD.
Chaim Orbach 15A.