Res: [Bioclusters] mpi BLAST installation problem

Daniel Xavier de Sousa danielucg at yahoo.com.br
Wed May 2 09:59:39 EDT 2007

Hi Sangamesh

I have had this error too. But not using the mpiBLAST,  just compiling NCBI for serial process.
In my case this error happened in FEDORA 6, when I changed to FEDORA 4 all work very well.
Then is lacking some library.
Just one idea.

Daniel

*        Daniel Xavier de Sousa                    *
*        Mestrando em Informática - PUC-Rio        *
*        E-MAIL : dsousaARROBAinf.puc-rio.br       *
*        Fone   : +55 21 35271500 - 4543           *