[Bioclusters] Re: [Xgrid] debugger

Harry Mangalam harry.mangalam at uci.edu
Tue Oct 9 14:20:47 EDT 2007

I haven't used it for this purpose but I saw it demo'ed at OSCON this
year and it was pretty impressive:  the Eclipse Parallel Tools
Platform. It includes some of the tools I use for debugging/profiling
and the implementation is pretty good.

Java/Enormous/OSS/impressive

http://www.eclipse.org/ptp/

--
Harry Mangalam - Research Computing, NACS, E2148, Engineering Gateway,
UC Irvine 92697  949 824 0084(o), 949 285 4487(c)
harry.mangalam at uci.edu